1. A researcher should send his/her research paper in MS-Word Format only.
2. A Research paper should contain the following itesm-
1) Title of a research paper
2) Details of an Author (Name, Designation / Department, College Name, Email etc.
3) Abstract & Key-Words
4) Introduction 5) Body of Research Paper
6) Conclusion 7) References.
3. A reserach paper must meet the following requirements-
For Paper in English
Font:Times New Roman
Font Size: Title=16, Sub-Title = 14, Text= 12
For Paper in Marathi & Hindi
Font Size: Title=18, Sub-Title = 16, Text= 14
4. A research paper having less than 25% plagiarism will be selected for publication in a journal.
5. A research paper having more than 25 % plagiarism will be sent back for necessary modification.
6. A research paper should be sent on the specified email id of a concerned journal.
7. After peer-review, certain changes need to be made, if asked by the committee.
We do follow the guidelines of ELSEVIER and the copy of ELSEVIER guidlines is made available for kind information.